Based in Melbourne, the Motorola Solutions Innovation Centre is a dynamic showcase of technology and solutions.
The Innovation Centre is a place where our customers and partners can interact with a range of Motorola Solutions’ current and forthcoming technologies. The centre is designed to stimulate collaboration, innovation and discovery of how these technologies have been implemented in other organisations or could be deployed to benefit businesses. Leverage the Motorola Solutions Innovation Centre to tap into our global investment in research and development to help solve your technology challenges of tomorrow.
Contact the Motorola Solutions team to discuss your tour and your objectives.
- We will arrange a customised tour to address your specific business challenges or technology interests.
- Choose when you want to visit us. We will book the Innovation Centre and Motorola Solutions’ specialists to ensure you get the most from your visit.
The types of technology and solutions available today in the Innovation Centre include:
- APCO P25
- Digital mobile radio (DMR)
- Next Generation Mobile Intelligence (NGMI) solutions including:
- Command Centre suite
- WAVE 5000
- Mobile Intelligence Client (MIC)
- LEX L10
- DragonForce: interactive white boarding application
- Software applications
- Video solutions
- GPS solutions
- Man-down safety solutions
The Innovation Centre celebrates Motorola Solutions’ 87-year heritage of engineering and next-generation mobile intelligence public safety solutions.
Experience technology in action and book your customised Innovation Centre tour here.